If accidentally we damage the property or its articles how do we pay for the damage?

Here's what you need to know about accidental damages.
Written by Shawn Parkour
Updated 1 year ago

Well, it would be deducted from your security deposit, and if the damage is more than that, you can hand over the difference to our Estate Manager.

Did this answer your question?